Monday, 17 April 2017

Weekend warrior







bell sleeve top - Chicme
jeans - Primark
boots - Gamiss
hat & bag - vintage




dress - Chicme
bag - Poppy Lissiman c/o ebay
heels - Primark


*sighs* Sad that Easter weekend is over but happy at the thought of a four day week. As well as being a favourite MGMT throwback, the title of this post very much expresses how I feel about the journey to Friday night. Much unlike these ootds, however, I am currently in my dressing gown with a cup of sugary coffee trying to find some motivation.

Rather than the usual bank holiday escapades, I enjoyed a rather refined couple of days eating, drinking, and laughing a lot with one of my favourite people. 
(Honestly, the amount of time I spend in restaurants and bars, I should probably start a completely separate blog; see photos for details.)




I hope your weekend was as enjoyable as mine however you spent it :)

xxx

6 comments:

  1. So simplistic yet chic- I also LOVE that bag in the second look.
    -Annie
    http://howfittingblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, you are so pretty! I love that red 90's style dress, it is so flattering on you, I'm glad you had a great weekend :)

    Rosy | Sparkles of Light Blog
    My Instagram | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sort of obsessed with bell sleeves and fluted sleeves at the moment. I just find them interesting and striking. Love the first outfit! :)

    Jenn
    The Pink Lemonade Girl
    YouTube
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you had a fab Easter! That red dress is divine!! x

    Sick Chick Chic

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

look it's a lookbook look