Tuesday 19 September 2017

Change it up




floral top - Chicme
skirt - Missguided
boots - Sammydress
bag - Zara





jumpsuit - Chicme
shoes - eBay
necklace - H&M



dress - Chicme
boots and bag - as before

A little haul of change for me, on this occasion, from the wonderful Chicme.

A lovely plum tone, this elegant wrap top satisfies all of my winter floral cravings. One of those handy pieces that you can wear with both jeans or a leather skirt, enabling me to masquerade as looking put together. That's what I aim for all of my outfits to achieve.

Ok, say this may be one of my favourite pieces of all time. As red has notably become this season's colour, I could not resist indulging, and on a jumpsuit - why the hell not? I can safely say I've never had a trouser suit my leg length as well as this jumpsuit, nor be more comfortable to wear. An all round winner.

This lacy little number claims a close second place. Whilst being delicate and pretty, it still has that perfect gothic edge - ideal for the month ahead. Also that subtle sparkle from those black sequins is the icing on the cake. 

Which piece would you wear?

xxx




SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I like all these outfits, but the last one is my fave^^
    I saw this dress in many pics and it's so cool!!!
    Sophia
    www.sophiasfashiondiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great in all of these outfits!!! I love the last dress so pretty! but red really suits you too!

    findyourownhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all these pieces you're so beautiful! I love the red jumpsuit, so beautiful and timeless!

    x,
    S | Je M'appelle Chanel

    ReplyDelete
  4. All these outfits are hot!! Great effortless styling and you look amazing!

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfits - the first is my favourite but I love the bold red of the second too!

    Heather xx
    https://www.hefafa.me.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ma gosh these looks are fire 🔥 loved this read :) keep up the amazing work girl !

    Mairead xox

    www.thewanderingmermaids.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig