Sunday 29 October 2017

Sweater Weather

Whilst the days may be getting darker and the weather a little colder, there definitely is a sweet side to this time of year. Namely, it comes in the form of jumpers.

Whether it's a soft sugary pink or chic icy white, I'm all over knitwear when October kicks in, regardless of how many I already own.

Here are some of my fave seasonal gems from Gamiss, which - believe you me - required some serious whittling down.








Which is your favourite?

xxx






SHARE:

6 comments

  1. They sure have some good sweaters. Wow!! Paying em a visit.

    http://missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them all but I prefer the pink one. It looks so comfy and soft, perfect for Fall season.
    Kisses,
    E.
    www.withcapitale.com
    https://www.instagram.com/withcapitale/

    ReplyDelete
  3. waoo realy pink & the last one those looks so fabulous girl..
    https://wpthemesfree.website wp theme

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yessss one of the best things about this time of year is definitely the jumpers! The first one you've shared in this post is super gorgeous, love it!

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish we were heading into sweater weather here </3 I love the roses one!!

    findyourownhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore a cosy sweater !!That sweater with the roses is so so cute ! Great post hun :) xx

    www.thewanderingmermaids.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig